Here in this tutorial we will tell you some of the best Android apps for seniors. Here’s the list of some:
There are plenty of Android Apps which can assist senior citizens / elderly people in their day-to-day life. Some of popular and most downloaded Apps are briefed in this article. They are:
Express plus seniors
Express Link Seniors helps elderly people who receive pensions in performing Centrelink business. They should get themselves for Centrelink Online services. They can also make use of their existing CAN (Centrelink Customer Access Number) and password for setting up a new 4-digit PIN while using the account for 1st time. Once they login into the account they can update their profile details and view the money owed as well as claim advance payments. It helps to easily access the transaction and payment history, store documents and letters in safe location online get receipts and invoice for every transaction, upload necessary documents. They can also make use of reporting time sheets for capturing daily earning.
Senior living resources
This App is an excellent resource for seniors to find out information about old age care communities and Senior housing centers. It makes it easier for elderly people to find out senior living facilities easily by providing relevant information for such centers in their locality. It includes information about Memory Care (Alzheimer’s disease care or Dementia Care), assisted living communities, Community based residential care home, CCRCs, Skilled Nursing centers, Hospice Service providers, senior living facilities and other care centers for elderly people throughout the country.
They have a huge directory listing thousands of senior care communities with detailed profiles and information such as services offered, amenities, financial support, contact information, terms of acceptance, pictures of the facility, location map, Medicare available etc. It gives access to all the updates resources for seniors and elderly people who are searching for a good care facility to move in for long term. You can also find latest news, articles, discussions and blog posts about health care for elderly people and cost associated with it. It is totally free for seniors and caregivers who work for charity purpose in assisting elderly people.
Senior dating world
It is the one of the best dating Apps for elderly people aged more than fifty who is looking for romance, relationships and dating. It makes it simple for men and women aged above fifty to search for people in their area looking for friendship, companionship and romance. Seniors can sign up to this App free of cost and use below features,
- Search for partners by age, interest, location, sex, height etc.
- View matching profiles for free
- Send and receive winks
- Add videos and pictures to their profile
- Communicate with other users privately
This App is very popular among senior community with more than ten million members so far. It is one of the best dating Apps for seniors where they can find a perfect match.
Elderly exercise tips
This App provides interesting exercise tips for seniors. It is one of the effective resources for elderly people to understand the importance of exercise in maintaining health and fitness. You can get tips about regular and moderation exercise which is important potion of osteoporosis treatment for seniors.
Regular exercise can be of excellent benefit to seniors if done regularly at least three times a week. A brief overview of information available in this App include:
- Introduction to Elderly Exercise Tips
- Examples of Balance, Flexibility, Strength
- Importance of Physical Activity
- Benefits of home fitness program
- Important of Drinking Water
- Tips on doing Moderation and Regular Exercises to treat osteoporosis
- Breathing tips for good health
- Wrapping up
WebMD for Android
WebMD is a popular health magazine and they have access to all healthcare related information include disease symptom checker, first aid information, local healthcare listings, Information of drugs and treatments etc. The important feature of this App which can be useful for seniors and elderly people are:
- WebMD Symptom Checker – It will show all related symptoms and potential diseases associated with it.
- Drugs and Treatment – Provide information about latest drugs, supplements and treatment methods for all diseases.
- 24/7 access to medical information and tools for making decisions related to treatment of diseases.
- Pill Identification Tools – Helps to identify the drugs which you are taking through pill imprints, shape and color.
- First Aid Tips – Provides some important first aid tips for emergencies. For fractures, stroke, insect stings or any medical emergency you can get important tips on how to give First Aid.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.