In this post we will be tell you how to check if your website is mobile friendly or not. Complete procedure is explained below:
Glance anywhere and you’ll invariably find at least some people, if not all, glued to their smart phones and surfing their favorite websites. Well, it is more than official that mobile internet is the most in thing today and is indeed fastly catching up with people across the world. So, now just imagine your newly developed website isn’t mobile friendly at all. Just imagine how much traffic and prospective customers you’re going to lose every day. Probably that figure will go to millions. So, it’s definitely time to go mobile.
Below we’ve given brief guidance on how you should go by in making your website mobile friendly:
- One thing you should surely do is make your website design more mobile responsive. And how do you do that? All you need to do is get the help of a website designer and he will do necessary tweaking. Yes, if your website is created on industry standard wordpress theme then little tweaking will get you there in no time.
- And just in case getting website designer is too pricy for you or editing HTML codes is not your cup of tea, then you always have free prebuilt templates available on internet that can be easily customized for mobile version.
- Another very important factor that you closely need to look into is ‘easy navigation’. While making your website navigation friendly, do take into account the standard size of smart phones. And since mobile screen are way too small, you need to know certain mandatory rules. For instance, ensure that your site isn’t cluttered with unnecessary texts and buttons. And equally ensure that all the headings and sub headings are very brief and succinct. In short you need to constantly remind yourself that screen size of standard mobile is way too small while you are designing the navigation process. After all, size does matter.
- And once you are done designing, now get ready for the final step i.e. testing. Testing will eventually help you know how mobile friendly your website actually is. There are lots of applications or software like MobiReady that helps you check how mobile friendly your website is. And there is another piece of breaking news for you, technology giant Google has come up with its own site Gomometer.com which helps you evaluate and check how your website will look on smart phone screen. Testing will surely help you detect errors and enhance the overall look of your website.
In the end we would like to again reiterate that surfing on mobiles is a different ball game. All you need to remember is small screen size of mobiles. Remember however you design the website, in the end it has to look good & clutter free on that small screen.
- Collecting Old Mobile Phones for Charity In this article we will discuss about collecting old mobile...
- How to put bookmark on iPhone home screen Here in this tutorial we will tell you how to...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.