Here in this post we will tell you how to email multiple photos from iPhone 5. Complete procedure is explained below:
Earlier to iOS 6, it was very difficult to attach videos or photos in Emails. In order to attach photos, one should open the Photos App and choose the videos or photos and then press the share button for sending them through E-mail. In latest iPhone 5, with the introduction of iOS 6 which has more than 200 new features like Facebook Integration, Apple-sourced maps, Passbook and plenty of other features, it is also easier to attach videos and photos to an email using the Mail App without having to go to the Photos App. iPhone 5 has been introduced with the feature of direct insert through email.
The steps for attaching multiple photos to your Email in iPhone 5 are,
- Launch the mail App from your iPhone App menu
- Click on the Compose button present at the bottom right corner of your message
- Tightly press and hold the screen within the body of your email.
- It will show you with different options like Select, Paste, Select All. Tap on the right arrow button from this menu.
- Now you can get the Insert video or Photo option from the pop-up menu.
- Now click on choose button and you can browse through the Photos or videos from the memory card and select the one which you want to attach to your mail. It will automatically attach the video or photo to your E-mail.
- The same steps can be repeated for adding multiple videos or photos.
- Now you can select the Send button for emailing with attachment.
By using the direct insert technique, you can attach any number of videos or photos from your iPhone 5 to Email. It’s less cumbersome and faster than selecting five videos or photos through the camera roll, since you can choose multiple photos at the same time. There is also Shared photo stream option which allows you to share videos or photos but there is restriction of maximum sixteen videos/photos at one time.
With any iOS device which might be iPhone 5 or your iPad, you can attach multiple photos at same time using the latest direct insert technique. In previous versions, you should option the photo album and choose any photo that you need to share through Email by tapping and holding on the photo till you can find the pop-up window in which you can select photos through Emails for anyone. If you wish to attach multiple photos to your Email, you can go to Photos App and select the Share option which allows you to choose only 5 images and tap on share through Email that will in turn open the Mail App.
Here you can see that 5 photos which you selected are automatically added to Mail App. In order to attach more than 5 photos, you must Copy and paste the select images to the body of your Email but still there will restriction in file size. If you make use of Copy/Paste option you can get full resolution images, but by using the share function the quality and resolution of images will be reduced. But with latest iOS version 6, you can attach more than 5 photos to your Mail using the direct insert method.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.