Here in this post we will tell you how to enable cookies on iPhone. Here’s the complete details.
For some strange reasons cookies have always been viewed with suspicion by millions of internet users across the world. The common perception is that cookies invade your privacy & hack confidential information from your PC & smart phones. Another wide spread perception is that they release virus into your system. Well, all these perceptions are nothing but inflated myths. Cookies are actually advantageous for web users as it makes surfing more interactive and responsive. In short cookies help web server to tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes.
And, now that we have broken this myth & taboo about cookies, we’d like to straight away head to main topic: How to enable cookies on iPhone? Well, activating cookies on iPhone is nothing but piece of cake. All it involves is few simple steps & then you can avail the benefits of cookies. So, here we go.
Below is step by step information on how to enable cookies on Iphone:
- Grab Iphone in your hand and straightaway head to the home screen.
- From home screen you got to straightaway go to settings.
- Once you reach settings, select the option ‘safari’.
- In safari select the option ‘accept cookies’.
- After you enter in ‘accept cookies’ menu, select the option ‘from visited’.
After successfully implementing these steps you’re almost done. Now all you’ve to do is restart the safari for new settings to take effect. To restart safari, go back to your home screen.
- Once you’re on your home screen, select safari.
- Once you’ve entered safari menu, press the home button and hold it for few seconds until your Iphone screen goes blank. In matter of few seconds your home screen will reappear.
- And now all you have to do is select the safari icon.
And now finally you’ve activated cookies on your iPhone. I sincerely hope this informative article has helped you in knowing how to enable cookies. On a parting note I’d again like reiterate, something that I have mentioned in the beginning of the article, that cookies are not sinister or harmful. They are anything but harmful. They will only enhance your internet surfing experience. So, if you’re one of those who think cookies are bad & harmful, then we do hope that this article will make you rethink again.
- How to Turn on Cookies on Android Phone In this article we will tell you how to turn...
- How to fix iPhone 3g error 1015 on windows In this article, we would suggest you how to fix...
- How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone Without Using Power Button Here in this post we will tell you how to...
- How to Recover Deleted Photos on your iPhone There are basically two methods of how to recover deleted...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.