One great advantage of Android phones is fast web browsing. This article lists how to save Gmail attachments on SD card on Android Phones.
Most of the cell phone users use Android phones which offers several advanced features to them. One such advantage is fast web browsing.
The problem of saving attached files has been frequently reported by the Android phone users. In spite of the company’s promises that the handset will enable them to save Gmail attachments on SD card on their Android phones, users are unable to do the same.
There is a difference in using Gmail for computer and cell phones usage. You can attach only pictures on your Gmail account on Android phones while on your PC, you can attach any files. From your Android phone, you cannot attach multiple files.
Moreover, Gmail does not support all formats. It also does not allow saving the attachments on the SD card or internal memory. The problem of saving attachments on your SD card can be solved by following some simple steps.
There is an Android application called as Gmail Attachment Download. It enables users to download attachments in Gmail and save it in any file or folder in your smartphone. Now, with the help of this application, you can share as many files with your friends as you want. For each email, the application offers you to choose the folder where you want to save it.
- Download the application from the internet and install it on your smartphone. This can be easily done by following some easy steps that you use for downloading or installing any other files. It can be easily downloaded from Android Apps Labs for free of any charges.
- When you install the application, there would not be any appearance of a shortcut on the home screen to select it. You only need to install it and your work is completed.
- This application requires a smartphone operating on at least Android 2.1 Éclair system.
- After you install the application on your smartphone, when you log in your Gmail account on your phone, you will come across a mail that consists of the attachment files. Choose the save option present there.
- As soon as you choose it, an option to view your documents will be provided to you. It will also ask for complete action using. Here, you will have to choose the Gmail Attachment Download.
- After this, you will be asked to show the way where you would like to save the file on your phone. Choose any file name and click on the save key.
- Navigate to the specific folder where you want to save it. Your file will be saved in the SD card on your Android phone.
Save my Attach
There is another application called ‘Save my Attach’ that can be used to save Gmail Attachments on SD card on Android phones. It works with Gmail as well as other emails. With the fast Android system, this app does not take much time in saving the attached files. An advantage for using it is that there is no need of any configuration. Installation is enough to allow you to attach the files.
Download all Files
It is another application that can be used to save Gmail attachments on SD card. It is a multipurpose app. Similar to the above mentioned app, it does not require any configuration. It works smoothly on Android phones.
The downloading process is also the same. Search for the application in app store and you can use it for free of cost. Download it, install it on your phone, browse the files, choose, attach, and save. This app allows you to browse and select the files. It is advantageous to use this app.
With the help of these apps, you can be sure to successfully save attachments on SD card on your Android phones. These apps have been used by several users and the review is satisfactory. There should not be any problem in using it if you follow the steps of downloading and installing properly. These apps are easily available in the App store.
- How to manage your Gmail contacts on your android phone In this article we will tell you how to manage...
- How to Increase RAM in Android Phones In this article we will tell you how to increase...
- How to Download Paid Android Apps for Free on Mobile In this post we will tell you how to download...
- iPhone Apps for Credit Card Processing In this article we will tell you about iPhone apps...
- How to Increase your Android Phone Memory In this article we will tell you how to increase...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.