This article is about unlocking the pattern lock in android devices. The complete description of how to unlock android phone patterns is given below:
Pattern lock screen is a user interface that can help you in reducing the sudden access to your android devices without enabling the permission of the administrator. This interface is used in devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops where you store personal and official data.You can use pattern locks for all the Windows, Android and iOS devices. It is like the conventional way of locking the devices with the username and password.
If you had forgotten these saved pattern locks, what can you do? Here are tips for you to unlock the forgotten pattern locks.
How to Unlock Pattern Lock using Gmail
Easy way to unlock the forgotten pattern locks in the android phones involves the following steps.
- The pattern has to be drawn 5 times in anyways.
- When you have tried 5 times, you will get a message that you have drawn the pattern to unlock your android phone for 5 times so try it again in another 30 seconds.
- When you wait for 30 seconds, a “Forgot pattern” option will appear.
- Tap the Forgot pattern option. Now, a new window appears asking you to give your email address and password that you have used to register the android device.
- Enter email and password.
- Now you can here reset the pattern lock of your android device.
This is the most easy and simple way to unlock the pattern of your android device.
How to Unlock Phone Pattern without Using Gmail
If your Gmail address and password are not accepted, here is another option of “Hard factory data reset” for you.The downside of using “Hard Data Factory Reset” process is that the data stored on your device can be lost. Although data stored on microSD will not be lost, but it is advisable to remove the microSD card before doing this process.
Switch off the device first and then remove the battery. Leave it as such for 5 seconds. Now, after inserting the battery do not switch on the device.
To Hard reset your android go to the recovery of the Android system. There are different methods for different manufacturers of the android phones.
Hold these three keys together – Volume Up, Home Key, and Power Key. This will result in the display of the Samsung logo and a vibration can be felt. Immediately release the power key and hold the Home key and Volume Up key. You can get into the Android recovery system this way.
Hold the Volume Up key and the Power key. This turns on the android recovery system of the phone. To highlight the recovery mode use Volume Up and Down keys and for choosing it press the Power Key.
Hold the Volume Up and Down keys. Also, hold the Power Key and till the recovery mode is turned on hold the three keys simultaneously. The phone asks the user to press the Volume Up key for choosing the Recovery mode.
Press the Power Key and the Volume Down key for feeling the vibration. Use the Volume Up and Down keys to move and use the Power Key to make a selection. An Android Guy and an exclamation mark appear. Now the Power Key has to be pressed and held to reach the Android Recovery mode.
If you use the different brand of the android phone, then you can search in the Google how to hard factory reset for your phone model. Also, remember, if you are in the recovery mode, the touchscreen never works, you need to use the Volume Up and Down keys. To start factory data reset, press the Power Key.
Now after the reset is done, you can see your android phone working as before.
- How to get Android phone into Recovery Mode In this article we will tell you how to get...
- Best Recovery App for Android In this article we will tell you about best Recovery...
- How to Access Android Phone Remotely In this article we will tell you how to access...
- How to fix iPhone 3g error 1015 on windows In this article, we would suggest you how to fix...
- How to Backup Android Phone to PC In this article we will tell you how to backup...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.