The Environmental Working Group (EWG) has created an online guide listing (and grading) cell phones now available in the market, according to radiation safety.
Cell phone radiation is a health and safety issue being raised by consumer and health watch organizations, in view of recent studies associating cell phone radiation and long-term cell phone use with increased “risk for brain and salivary gland tumors.”
Here are the best (least radiation-emitting) cell phones out there:
1. Samsung Impression (SGH-a877) [AT&T]
2. Motorola RAZR V8 [CellularONE]
3. Samsung SGH-t229 [T-Mobile]
4. Samsung Rugby (SGH-a837) [AT&T]
5. Samsung Propel Pro (SGH-i627) [AT&T]
6. Samsung Gravity (SGH-t459) [CellularONE, T-Mobile]
7. T-Mobile Sidekick [T-Mobile]
8. LG Xenon (GR500) [AT&T]
9. Motorola Karma QA1 [AT&T]
10.Sanyo Katana II [Kajeet]
See the entire list of 1,000 cell phones catalogued for radiation emission at The Environmental Working Group.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.