The Environmental Working Group (EWG) has created an online guide listing (and grading) cell phones now available in the market, according to radiation safety.
Cell phone radiation is a health and safety issue being raised by consumer and health watch organizations, in view of recent studies associating cell phone radiation and long-term cell phone use with increased “risk for brain and salivary gland tumors.”
Here are the best (least radiation-emitting) cell phones out there:
1. Samsung Impression (SGH-a877) [AT&T]
2. Motorola RAZR V8 [CellularONE]
3. Samsung SGH-t229 [T-Mobile]
4. Samsung Rugby (SGH-a837) [AT&T]
5. Samsung Propel Pro (SGH-i627) [AT&T]
6. Samsung Gravity (SGH-t459) [CellularONE, T-Mobile]
7. T-Mobile Sidekick [T-Mobile]
8. LG Xenon (GR500) [AT&T]
9. Motorola Karma QA1 [AT&T]
10.Sanyo Katana II [Kajeet]
See the entire list of 1,000 cell phones catalogued for radiation emission at The Environmental Working Group.
- Recycle Cell Phones For Charity In this article we will discuss on recycling of cell...
- Cell Phone Recycling Oklahoma City Here in this article we will tell you about the...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.