Send us your old cell phones get paid for them, recycle cell phones Pacebutler Dog Food Challenge for a chance to win $2500 on December 14, 2010.
You don’t have to go to the Cancun U.N. Summit to help the environment. If you want to make a solid contribution and get rid of unwanted electronics at the same time, you can easily start today by recycling old cell phones and joining Pacebutler’s 100,000 Cell Phones Dog Food Challenge.
What’s the Dog Food Challenge?
Everyday is Earth Day at Pacebutler where we recycle or refurbish (and resell) old cell phones that users from all over the U.S send to us. This December, we’ve set out on a goal to receive 100,000 used cell phones and decided to run the Dog Food Challenge to make helping the environment more fun. You see, an executive at Pacebutler (Doug) isn’t convinced that 100k cell phones for December is realistic enough and made a bet that he’s going to chew on dog food if that happens. Joe (Pacebutler’s president) agreed to the bet which also includes him (Joe) eating the canine treat if we fall short of 100k cell phones received.
So why should you join the fun? Because helping the environment is a reward in itself? If that’s not convincing for you, how about seeing Doug eat some chihuahua meal? If you’re still not convinced, how about $2500? You got it right, $2500. To make it more fun and win-win for everyone joining the Challenge this Holiday Season, every cell phone that you send us between now and December 14 will be assigned a raffle number for a chance to win $2500 during the raffle that will be held on December 14th. The more cell phones you send during this period, the bigger your chance of winning the top prize.
The Dog Food Challenge is about helping the environment and you getting paid for each unit of old cell phone that you send in (up to $100) plus a chance for you to make $2500 this December. What are you waiting for? Send in those old cell phones today!
Here’s How To Join The Challenge
Sending in your used mobile phones in 4 easy steps:
1. Use the purchase price list to find the buyback value of your phones.
2. Print a free FedEx pre-paid shipping label so we can pay the shipping.
3. Box up your phone handsets and batteries (no accessories, chargers, etc.) then ship with our pre-paid label.
4. Get Cash! We’ll issue your check within 4 business days of receiving your cell phones.
In the meantime, watch this Camaro getting crushed by the weight of 100,000 cell phones – it’s awesome! Enjoy!
- Recycle Cell Phones For Charity In this article we will discuss on recycling of cell...
- Collecting Old Mobile Phones for Charity In this article we will discuss about collecting old mobile...
- Recycle Cell Phone Batteries For Money In this article we are going to discuss about Recycling...
- How recycling cell phones can be utilized in making new products In this article we will tell you about how recycling...
- How charitable cell phone recycling is a win-win In this article we will tell you how charitable cell...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.