Here in this post we will tell you how to reset iPhone 5 to factory setting. Here’s the complete procedure explained.
Has your recently bought iPhone 5 developed a bug and hence has stopped functioning normally. If the answer is yes, then this can be very frustrating. For millions of people iPhone is more than a communication device. They are immensely dependent on all IOS applications and entertainment stuff that they have uploaded on their iPhone; in short iPhone is an integral part of their everyday life. So, we understand how frustrating it must be for you all to see your iPhone 5 lying like a piece of junk. Below we’ve given you simple steps on how should you go by in resetting iPhone 5 to factory setting.
However before we take you to actual steps we’d like to straight away caution you that factory setting your iPhone would lead to permanent loss of your data. Yes, you’d lose every bit of your data – all yours videos, applications, songs, contacts etc. in short, after factory setting your iPhone will start from scratch. So, what do you do now? The solution is simple: Back up. Open your PC or laptop and plug in your iPhone 5 into your iTune. Now take the backup of all the priceless data into your iTune. You can easily restore all your back up files after you’re done resetting your Iphone 5 to factory setting.
After providing you with this valuable piece of information, now we finally head to important steps on how to reset Iphone 5 to factory setting.
- Get hold of your iPhone 5.
- Straight away go to settings.
- In ‘settings’ go to the ‘general’ option.
- In the ‘general’ option right at the bottom of your screen you’ll find ‘reset’ option. Hit the option.
- Now immediately a message will pop up where you’ll see a list of things which you can reset. Choose ‘Erase All Content and Settings’.
- iPhone will immediately ask for confirmation. Tap the option ‘yes’.
- After some few minutes or so your iPhone 5 will start refunctioning.
That is all you need to do. Now your iPhone 5 has been completely restored to factory setting. Isn’t it damn simple? In fact resetting iPhone 5 to factory setting is so simple that you can do it even when you’re on move or while travelling. But, again do make sure that you’ve taken back up of your precious data.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.