Salesman, $18.75 PlusApply Now
Voted 2020 #1 Top Workplace in Oklahoma for Small Business, 125 employees or less
Who we are looking for:
PaceButler Corporation is seeking strong, experienced sales people to contact other businesses and organizations to purchase used cell phones and other IT assets no longer in use. We are looking for people not afraid of being told no and making hundreds of outbound phone calls per day. We are looking for individuals with grit and great closing skills.
What we do:
PaceButler Corporation purchases used cell phones and other tech devices from corporations and other establishments throughout the United States.
You will be buying used cell phones from corporations and other entities nationwide via our Oklahoma City office. You will be utilizing your sales skills to sell yourself and our company to build relationships and develop new customer relationships. You will make outbound calls, send emails, use our extensive database, and locate other resources to develop accounts.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, sales type environment
- Persistent and highly driven
- Extremely motivated and results oriented
- Thorough knowledge of the sales cycle and the broad range of business experience to maximize it
- Make at least 150 calls per day
- Minimum of 220 minutes on the phone per day
- Buy over 1,000 phones per month
- Increase quantity and quality of long-term relationships with clients
- Hunt for major account opportunities with Fortune 500, 5,000 and 10,000 accounts
- Ability to consistently negotiate and close deals within a business to business framework
- Ability to analyze and forecast the needs of the client and provide strategic business solutions
- Able to establish trust, rapport, and a relationship with clients over the phone
This is the perfect position for those persons who have a broad range of experience in purchasing and/or sales, and significant experience in outbound and inside sales. You have a high level of integrity, an incredible attitude, and an outgoing, personable, and energetic personality.
Your work day:
We begin our day at 7:30 AM on Mondays, and 8:00 AM the rest of the week. We are done at 5:00 and we don't work nights or weekends. Our dress code is business casual. We have exercise equipment onsite, a library of books from which you can borrow, a well-appointed breakroom, and a comfortable and safe work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.75 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
In an effort to help our employees stay healthy, we have: installed hand sanitizing stations, provide sanitizer and disposable masks, hands-free paper towel dispensers, pay for COVID testing for symptomatic employees, encourage social distancing.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location